Story time💕😮

So today I will be telling you guys about 10th  birthday So the main characters that are in this story is my mom  cousin grandma grandpa and my friends so to start my day off I got up and got in the shower then I brushed my teeth and put on a read shirt some white pants and red and white shoes then I went down stairs to eat and my grandma and grandpa was making me breakfast and when they gos done cocking it I ate fast because I had to go to a hair appointment and then I was done eating and my mom was already waiting on me in the car then I went to the hair shop they washed and blow dryed my hair and and then the lady flat iorned it then my mom paid for it and it costed about 65$ and then I got in the car and called all of my friends and gave them the address for the party and what time to start coming and then after that I went to the mall and got me some clothes and some shoes for my party and then sense we were in the mall I got my nails done with acrylic for the first time I was so happy and I got pink the same color of my outfit and shoes and they were so cute then I went to my grandmas house to change then I went to pick up some of my friends that couldn’t get a ride then my moms car got a flat tier so the party time was pushed back and no one was answering their phones to my mom mom called a  mechanic to put a new tire on and that costed about 100$ and then we we started back driving it was already late so we turned the party into a sleep over and sense non of my friends knew it was a sleep over we stopped at Walmart got them some under garments and some pajamas and then we went to my house were the party was at and I hand to go In last and before I went in my mom brought a crown that said happy birthday princess 👑 befor I go in I’m going to tell y’all what I had on I had a baby pink dress and some baby pink gym shoes then I walked in and it looked so amazing because it was a red carpet and everyone had their camras out taking pictures like I was famous and they was my  paparazzi crew and then my cousins were acting like the cops and they were trying to hold all the people bake and then we all went in the basement and we were dancing and having fun then we went to say happy birthday and when they got to the part when they said how old are u I kept saying I was 9 but I was actually 10 but it was funny then after that we all ate cake and ice cream and it was good then we went to open presents I got the iPhone 5s for my birthday and I got a diary I also got headbands earring set and a new mini book bage that was all from justice I really didn’t get much because I didn’t want a lot and after that people were starting to leave and u know what that means it’s time for the after party it was so litt we were eating lots of food and candy and we were so hyper Andy then we got tiered and went to sleep then we woke up at 6:00am and went to the Waffle House we ate some really good food then we went back home and showered and did all that extra stuff that us girls do then we went to the park and we was chilling then it got wayyyyyy to hot so we walked back home then they had to go home so their moms came to pick them up and when they all left I was bored again but I still had left over candy but that’s about it then I lived happily ever after 😊☺️

Comments