Welcome to Queen A’s blog ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ€❤️๐Ÿ™ˆ





Hi My name is Alina and this is my first  official blog and here is where I tell u about my day or week or weekend and I will also will be posting weekly I hope you guys enjoy reading them amd I hope they are intreating hope u have fun and stay cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž.


I am 11 years old I love to play basketball ๐Ÿ€ I love the color red and I also like pink and blue I play on 3 basketball teams 1 is called heritage middle school folcons  AKA my school yes I’m in 6th grade ☺️ The 2nd one is Chicago hoops express also known as CHE and the 3rd/last one is lady  dribblers and I  have to work out a lot but it’s worth it if I want to be in the WNB when I get older ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰


Hope u guys in joy I will post tomorrow or the weekend or next week so stay tuned for that byeee ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜œ☺️❤️๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™ˆ

Comments