My first time at a new school and district ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ฎ

     It was a lazy day for me and I was planning to lay on my bed all day but then my mom are in my room and said were moving I had no clue of what she was talking about and I was confused I also thought she was just kidding then she came in and gave me boxes and then I knew it was real I was very upset because I wanted to stay with my friends for our 6th 7th and 8th grade year of school and when I told my friends they were all sad and some were crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ I felt bad ๐Ÿ˜” for them then after a few hours I was finally done packing and I told my mom then she said grab some clothes from out one of those boxes and put them on and get your shoes and put them on I said okay in a sad voice and my mom had already started packing things throughout that whole week but I thought it was just things that we were selling and then we started packing our boxes in the car and we drove to our new home I liked it but I still wanted to go back to my old house so I could see my friends so but I unpack my things and then my mom brought me to a school called heritage middle school and she said this is your new school so we went in to register me and I was nervous then the first day of my new school began I thought it was gonna be hard to make new friends but it wasn’t as soon as I came in the classroom girls that are now my friends called me over and said hey what’s your name I said My name is Alina hbu then they told me theirs and they were like come sit with us I was like okay and then we all became friends and after the first day I wasn’t that sad but I was a little sad and that was my first time in a new school and district.

Comments