Holoween

This holoween was so fun the first thing i did on holoween day was wake up to get ready for school then when i was done getting ready i did my hair and put on my shoes then i started eating cookies ๐Ÿช they wer good i also had milk with them then after that i fed my dog I left out of the house and I started walking to school and as usual I get caught by the train it’s so annoying ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„then the train was finally over so I kept walking and then I got to school and every time I walk on the school grounds people are always staring at me and some people had on holoween coustumes and I felt so uncomfortable but then when i found my friends it wasn’t that uncomfortable anymore.


Finally they started to open the doers for us to come in and I went to the jump room and some people weren’t even in a coustume they just had on a shirt pants and shoes then when we left out of the gym room to go to our excel and in there I didn’t do anything but talk to my teacher and friends but then when it was time to go to our first block which was math for me and sometimes it’s fun in that class sometimes it’s boring and sometimes I got to sleep but that day it was fun because it was holoween and then we were just chilling ๐Ÿ˜Ž and doing station but to be honest I only go 1 station done ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคซdon’t tell Mrs.Moon but after her class I had social studies that class is really chill and he doesn’t really talk t9 much he’s a chill teacher I like being in his class except when we have a test or I’m just not having a good day ☺️๐Ÿ˜‘.



Then after his class I had lunch and lunch is just something simple were u just eat and associated with  your friends that u haven’t seen all day or seen since this morning and we just chill and after that we got to recess which is in the gym and u cane either play basketball ๐Ÿ€ or volleyball ๐Ÿ I play basketball most of the time or volleyball or I just sit in the bleachers with my friends and we spill some really good tea ☕️ ๐Ÿ˜‚



Then my next class is ela in there we just do homework we do IRT and sometimes we talk to our friends and we just chill and then I go to my last class of the day which is social justice or P.E HEALTH but on holoween I had social justice and I fell asleep in there because he was talking for a hong time and if people talk for a long period of time I get  drowsy  and really tiered but other than that she’s cool and her class is ๐Ÿ˜Ž then when I left school I was so happy I ran home and I changed my clothes and I know you guys are wondering what I was and for holoween this year I was myself ๐Ÿ˜Š and I just put on a red mask and grabbed me a bag and I went trick or treating and the first house I went to didn’t have to many decorations but I saw he was on his porch with candy so I went over and said “ Trick-Of-Treat Give Me Something Good To Eat And If You Don’t I Don’t Care You Can Smell My Underwear “ and the old  lady started to laugh and I went to lots of house and got lots if candy and it was so fun and as soon as I got home i started to eat my candy and I stayed up all night watching YouTube because I had ate so much candy that evertime I closed my eyes they opened right back up๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.


You  let me know how was your holoween and if u didn’t go  trick-or-treaters then what did u do instead ???๐Ÿ˜Šhope u enjoyed I will be back next week with a new blog post so stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comments